Full day unforgettable trip to explore the famous temples of Angkor including Angkor Wat; the world’s largest Hindu temples, Bayon Temple; its 54 towers decorated with more than 200 enigmatic smiling faces, Ta Prohm; the jungle temple made famous in the movie Tomb Raider. Later on, enjoy a sumptuous Khmer feast in a village surrounded by rice paddies.
- Private Tour
- Daily Departure.
Angkor Wat Temple Tour full day
8:00am. Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel then start Angkor temples adventure with a visit to Angkor Wat easily the most famous and best-preserved of all temples within the Angkor complex.
You then move on to Angkor Thom city visiting Bayon, with its 54 towers decorated with more than 200 enigmatic smiling faces, Phimeanakas, Baphoun, Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King. We finish the morning with a stop at the very photogenic South Gate of Angkor Thom City where the gods and demons line the road leading to the gate struggling in a cosmic tug-of-war.
The Gate itself is crowned with four large faces facing in the cardinal directions. Lunch is Khmer style in a village surrounded by rice paddies. Enjoy a spread of great local food followed by a nap lazing in a hammock, or explore the village to see the traditional way of life and play with the families there.
Lunch at local restaurant!
In the afternoon, visit the beautiful Ta Prohm (Tomb Raider) temple which was made famous by Angelina Jolie. Feel like one of the early explorers as you visit this temple which has been left to be reclaimed by the jungle. If time permits finish the day climbing one of the oldest buildings in the Angkor complex, the brick temple of Pre Rup. Tour finishes at 6:00pm at your hotel in Siem Reap.
Tour Cost included:
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodia traditional food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Your currency: ($)
- Number in Group
- Validity until 31st of December 2015 Price per person in US$ in party of
- US$ 144
- US$ 86
- US$ 77
- US$ 64
- US$ 59
- US$ 54