- Visit all the miniature famous historical buildings and structures, local customs and practices of all races. There are 11 unique villages, which represent different cultural heritages and characteristics of 19 races. At each village, visitors will see wooden houses, carving, traditional performances in different styles such as Apsara Dancing, performance of ethnic minorities from the Northeast of Cambodia, a traditional wedding ceremony, a circus, popular games, peacock dancing, acrobats, elephant shows, boxing
- Visit the fishing village in Chhong Kneas, where visitors embark on a private boat and cruise along the Tonle Sap Lake to visit the floating village. Three villages of stilted houses built within the floodplain. These villages are primarily Khmer and have about 3,000 inhabitants between them. Flooded mangrove forest surrounds the area and is home to a variety of wildlife including crab-eating macaques.
- Private Tour
- Daily Departure
Culture Village and Tonle Sap Lake Tour full day
8:30am. Pick up from your hotel. Drive to the fishing village of Chhong Kneas near Siem Reap and board a private boat. Visit the floating village and discover the centuries-old lifestyle of the inhabitants of the lake. Cruise on the Tonle Sap Lake to enjoy the natural splendor of the area. Return to the port and drive back to Siem Reap.
Having lunch at local restaurant.
In afternoon, transfer to culture village – the unique open-air museum contains life-size exhibits representing the various ethnicity and cultures in Cambodia. Attractions include replicas of important monuments as well as traditional Apsara dances and ethnic performances. Transfer to Siem Reap. Tour finishes at 5:00pm at your hotel in Siem Reap.
Tour Cost included:
- Lunch with Cambodian traditional food, Asian Food basic.
- Private Transfers around trip, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request.
- Boat trip to cruise Tonle Sap Lake, visiting fishing village.
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Your currency: ($)
- Number in Group
- Validity until 31st of December 2015 Price per person in US$ in party of
- US$ 185
- US$ 86
- US$ 69
- US$ 59
- US$ 48
- US$ 43