During Vietnam - American War, the Ben Hai River was the demarcation line between North and South Vietnam. There was a Demilitarized Zone of five km each side from the river. However the Southern area of DMZ was one of the bloodiest battlefields.
DMZ Tour full day in Hue
8:30am leave your hotel in Hue to DMZ. This tour to DMZ will take you back to the war sites, including: Ben Hai River, Hien Luong Bridge, Vinh Moc Tunnel, Khe Sanh Combat, Ho Chi Minh Trail, Dong Ha Town, and Rock Pile. Last but not least, you will have a chance to visit Van Kieu ethnic minority to learn about their daily life as well as their customs and habits. Return back to your hotel late in the afternoon. Tour finishes at 5:30 pm at your hotel.
Tour Cost included:
- Meal as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Private Transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Your currency: ($)
- Number in Group
- Validity until 31st of December 2015 Price per person in US$ in party of
- US$ 155
- US$ 89
- US$ 65
- US$ 56
- US$ 47
- US$ 40
- Full day sightseeing in Hue with Cruise Dinner
- Full day sightseeing in Hue Imperial City
- Full day sightseeing in Hue with Royal Dinner
- Hue Danang Hoi An Tour full day
- Cycling Tour full day in Hoi An
- Savour Hoi An Tour full day
- Hoi An Tour and My Son full day
- Danang Hoi An My Son Tour full day
- Danang Hoi An Tour full day
- Be a Vietnamese full day in Hue and Cooking Class