A journey to Duong Lam village is a trip to trace back the origin of Vietnam's culture and Vietnam's traditions. This is also the great chance explore architecture of ancient houses while wander along its narrow alleyways, visit temples dedicated to the two kings born there, and most interesting of all, chat with locals living in the ancient houses.
Duong Lam Village - Viet Ancient Village Tour full day
Leave your hotel in Hanoi at 8:00am and travel west of Hanoi to Duong Lam village, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River delta where still preserve many hundred-year-old houses.
Upon arrival, bike along tiny ancient alleys to visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet - the only hamlet whose original village entrance gate remains intact, dedicated to national heroes. Continue riding around the village to discover the daily life and farming working of Vietnamese peasants along the terrace with a stop in two ancient houses: the biggest ancient house was build 200 years ago and the most ancient house back to 400 years ago.
After lunch and resting, visit Ngo Quyen temple and Phung Hung temple, places dedicated to two national heroes Ngo Quyen and Phung Hung. Again biking to visit Mia Pagoda (other hamlet in Duong Lam village), is built in 15 th century and admire 287 statues of all sizes, among with are famous sculpture such as the statue of Buddha in the Himalayas and the statues of the Eight Vajra Deities. Drive back to Hanoi. Tour finishes at 5:00 pm at your hotel!
Tour Cost included:
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- Cycling around village by bicycle
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Your currency: ($)
- Number in Group
- Validity until 31st of December 2015 Price per person in US$ in party of
- US$ 109
- US$ 67
- US$ 52
- US$ 41
- US$ 37
- US$ 34
- Hoa Lu - Trang An Grottoes Tour full day
- Perfume Pagoda Tour full Day
- Halong Bay Cruise full day
- Hanoi City Tour full day
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour full day
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village - Dong Ky Carpentry Village Tour full day
- Tay Phuong and Thay Pagoda - Van Phuc Silk Village Tour full day
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village - Van Phuc Silk Village Tour full day