Focus of Halong Bay full day cruise is Dong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites.
Colored lights transform the scene into a fairytale palace. Dau Go Cave with History of Vietnam`s fight Mongolian 13th Century!
Halong Bay Cruise full Day
4 hours Return to Nature!
Our driver and tour guide will meet and pick up at your hotel by in between 8.00 am to 8.30 am Am for the journey east of Hanoi (approximately 3 to 3,5 hours) to Halong City, the gateway to Halong Bay. En route you will pass fields of busy workers farming their rice fields using traditional methods of cultivation.
You will get on aboard your boat cruising around this magnificent bay and among thousands islands that jut out of the sea with its spectacular natural environment - you will also have the opportunity to stop at two of the many grottoes.
The first stop on this five-hour cruise is Dong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites. Colored lights transform the scene into a fairytale palace. Dau Go Cave with History of Vietnam`s fight Mongolian 13th Century!
We continue cruise to the southern part of the Bay, where we will admire view of many strange-shaped islands. Then Cruise back to Halong City, Get on Car and return for Hanoi.
We will stop at a ceramics village in the middle on our way where artisans create superb ceramic vases and other masterpieces in their kilns and have the opportunity to purchase many of their products at a fraction of the price that you could expect to pay outside of Vietnam. Arriving at about 7.30 pm, we drop you off at your Hotel. Finish the unforgettable Halong Bay full day Trip arranged by Indochina Legend Travel! Good bye & see you again!
Tour Cost included:
- Private Car transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Fresh seafood, Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Boat Trip Cruise to visit caves, tunnel caves
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Your currency: ($)
- Number in Group
- Validity until 31st of December 2015 Price per person in US$ in party of
- US$ 235
- US$ 133
- US$ 89
- US$ 66
- US$ 58
- US$ 50
- Hoa Lu - Trang An Grottoes Tour full day
- Perfume Pagoda Tour full Day
- Hanoi City Tour full day
- Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour full day
- Duong Lam Village - Viet Ancient Village Tour full day
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village - Dong Ky Carpentry Village Tour full day
- Tay Phuong and Thay Pagoda - Van Phuc Silk Village Tour full day
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village - Van Phuc Silk Village Tour full day