Hoa Lu: the remains are the temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city ( from 968 to 1009)
Tam Coc: means three caves - considered as Halong Bay on land, sitting on a boat rowed by local lady in Hoang Long river and see the first limestone mountains, which will run along their river way for several kilometers.
Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour full day
8:00am leave the hotel at Hanoi. About 10:30am arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. In 968, Dinh Bo Linh declared himself as the King. Since then Hoa Lu existed as the capital for the next 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang, the country named Dai Co Viet, and 29 years later was under the Le dynasty – King Le Dai Hanh. In 1010, King Ly Thai To moved the capital from Hoa Lu to Thang Long – present day Hanoi. Hoa Lu became the old citadel. In Hoa Lu there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
11:30am leave Hoa Lu to Tam Coc at around 12:00pm. Having lunch in Tam Coc in a local restaurant and enjoy lunch served with goat meat which is famous as the local specialty .
1:30pm, 5 minute-walk to the boat station and start the 2hour-boat trip to visit Tam Coc. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, Tam Coc are three limestone caves stretching along Ngo Dong river. The boat trip is a nice journey along the river with peaceful scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddy and the site of some temples along the way from Hang Ca (first cave) to Hang Hai (second cave) and Hang Ba (third cave).
4:00pm leave Tam Coc and drive back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at 6:30pm. Finish unforgettable full day trip at your hotel in Hanoi!
Tour Cost included:
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- Boat trip on Ngo Dong River rowing by local people.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Your currency: ($)
- Number in Group
- Validity until 31st of December 2015 Price per person in US$ in party of
- US$ 125
- US$ 77
- US$ 60
- US$ 49
- US$ 44
- US$ 40
- Hoa Lu - Trang An Grottoes Tour full day
- Perfume Pagoda Tour full Day
- Halong Bay Cruise full day
- Hanoi City Tour full day
- Duong Lam Village - Viet Ancient Village Tour full day
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village - Dong Ky Carpentry Village Tour full day
- Tay Phuong and Thay Pagoda - Van Phuc Silk Village Tour full day
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village - Van Phuc Silk Village Tour full day