Kompong Cham City Tour full day will introduce to Cambodian's hidden gem, Kompong Cham city. It begins with a guided stroll around Wat Nokor, an ancient temple. Here you'll see a glorious pagoda from the 12th century and serene Buddha statues. An afternoon spent exploring the city's fine examples of colonial architecture and a rubber plantation established by the French tyre maker, Michelin.
- Private Tour
- Daily Departure
Kompong Cham City Tour full day
8:00am. Tour Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Phnom Penh. Depart from Phnom Penh by road to Kompong Cham (124 km. The drive takes around two hours). Visit Wat Nokhor with its ancient temple and modern style pagoda (12th century). A short tour of Kompong Cham includes examples of colonial architecture.
Lunch then drive to Chhup, a rubber plantation established in the region by the French tyre maker, Michelin.
Return to Phnom Penh. Tour finishes at 6:00pm at your hotel.
Tour Cost included
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodia traditional food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- Cyclo Tour to discover Phnom Penh City.
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Your currency: ($)
- Number in Group
- Validity until 31st of December 2015 Price per person in US$ in party of
- US$ 202
- US$ 126
- US$ 101
- US$ 94
- US$ 86
- US$ 75