- Visiting Russian Market. Discover Phnom Penh by cyclo. Learn about Cambodia’s connection with France and Vietnam at the Independence and Cambodia - Vietnam monuments. Spot monkeys at Wat Phnom. Explore the Central and Russian Markets. Enjoy Khmer delicacies. Walk nearby where the Tonle Bassac, Tonle Sap and Mekong Rivers meet and taste fried grasshoppers!
- Private Tour
- Departure Daily
Phnom Penh City Tour full day
8:30am. You will be picked up at your hotel. Today we explore Phnom Penh, a chaotic, energetic and fascinating city. Graceful tree-lined boulevards and riverfront promenades are reminders of bygone eras; today they teem with activity.
Motorcycles weave in and out of traffic, vendors hawk their wares, and drivers call for business. Starting from your centrally located hotel or from various points around the city we take a cyclo tour of the impressive French Khmer colonial buildings of Phnom Penh. See the site of the filming of City of Ghosts staring Matt Dillon and Gerard Depardieu.
Spot monkeys, have your fortune told and perhaps feed Sambo the elephant at Wat Phnom. Explore Central Market located in a distinctive domed Art Deco building. Hear about Cambodia’s connection with France and Vietnam at the Independence Monument, and the Cambodia/Vietnam friendship monument.
Enjoy traditional Khmer delicacies for lunch at a not for profit organization set up to assist Cambodia’s street children before heading out to explore again. Shop at the sprawling Russian Market, a labyrinth of stalls selling everything from CDs and DVDs to silks, crafts, jewelry and more. We finish our tour with a walk on the riverfront at the Chatomok where other culinary delights. Tour finishes at 6:00pm at your hotel in Phnom Penh.
Tour Cost included
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodia traditional food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- Cyclo Tour to discover Phnom Penh City.
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Your currency: ($)
- Number in Group
- Validity until 31st of December 2015 Price per person in US$ in party of
- US$ 121
- US$ 69
- US$ 59
- US$ 49
- US$ 45
- US$ 39