Visiting Russian Market. Discover Phnom Penh by cyclo. Learn about Cambodia’s connection with France and Vietnam at the Independence and Cambodia - Vietnam monuments. Spot monkeys at Wat Phnom. Explore the Central and Russian Markets. Enjoy Khmer delicacies. Walk nearby where the Tonle Bassac, Tonle Sap and Mekong Rivers meet and taste fried grasshoppers!
Visiting famous Notorious Tuol Sleng Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek.
Visiting visit Ta Prohm Temple, the Bayon-style temple built in the late 12th century.
Itinerary in brief
- Day 1: Arrival Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Phnom Penh (B, L)
- Day 3: Sightseeing The Killing Fields, Museum Tonle Bati & Ta Prohm Temples (B, L)
- Day 4: Phnom Penh Conclude/ Departure (B)
Phnom Penh Stopover Tour 4Days/3Nights
Day 1: Arrival Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Today you’ll land in Phnom Penh. Warmly welcome by Tour Guide & Car Driver at airport then transfer to hotel for check in. Free for leisure. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Phnom Penh (B, L)
You will be picked up at their hotel between 8.30am and 9.00am. Today we explore Phnom Penh, a chaotic, energetic and fascinating city. Graceful tree-lined boulevards and riverfront promenades are reminders of bygone eras; today they teem with activity.
Motorcycles weave in and out of traffic, vendors hawk their wares, and drivers call for business. Starting from your centrally located hotel or from various points around the city we take a cyclo tour of the impressive French Khmer colonial buildings of Phnom Penh. See the site of the filming of City of Ghosts staring Matt Dillon and Gerard Depardieu.
Spot monkeys, have your fortune told and perhaps feed Sambo the elephant at Wat Phnom. Explore Central Market located in a distinctive domed Art Deco building. Hear about Cambodia’s connection with France and Vietnam at the Independence Monument, and the Cambodia/Vietnam friendship monument.
Enjoy traditional Khmer delicacies for lunch at a not for profit organization set up to assist Cambodia’s street children before heading out to explore again. Shop at the sprawling Russian Market, a labyrinth of stalls selling everything from CDs and DVDs to silks, crafts, jewelry and more. We finish our tour with a walk on the riverfront at the Chatomok where other culinary delights.
Day 3: Sightseeing The Killing Fields, Museum Tonle Bati & Ta Prohm Temples (B, L)
Breakfast at hotel then start the trip to discover the scenic beauty of Phnom Penh, the capital and the largest city of Cambodia, with a visit to the famous Notorious Tuol Sleng Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek.
Having lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon continue to visit Ta Prohm, the Bayon-style temple built in the late 12th century and left in much the same condition in which it was founded - unlike most of the Angkorian ruins. Then visit to Yeay Peau temple. Next up is a silk weaving village in Tonle Bati and the interesting temple of the Black Virgin at Prasat Neang Khmao, before returning to hotel for check in. Overnight in Phnom Penh..
Day 4: Phnom Penh Conclude/ Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel & free for leisure until transfer to airport for departure to your homeland. Finish the unforgettable trip arranged by Indochina Legend Travel! Good bye & see you again or extend to visit Angkor Temples in Siem Reap!
First Class Category
Tour Cost included:
- 03 nights hotel accommodation on a twin-share basic with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodian food, Asian Food basic.
- All landed transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at airports on arrival and departure days
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
- International airfare and airport tax in Cambodia
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa fees to Cambodia
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Laundry, Massage service, Telephone
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Your currency: ($)
- Validity until 31st of December 2015 Price per person in US$ in party of
- Number in Group
- First Class
- US$ 434
- US$ 630
- US$ 851
- US$ 251
- US$ 364
- US$ 492
- US$ 226
- US$ 328
- US$ 443
- US$ 208
- US$ 302
- US$ 408
- US$ 198
- US$ 288
- US$ 389
- US$ 191
- US$ 277
- US$ 374
- US$ 181
- US$ 262
- US$ 354
- US$ 176
- US$ 255
- US$ 344
- US$ 173
- US$ 251
- US$ 339
- Single Supplement
- US$ 112
- US$ 227
- US$ 369