Full day unforgettable trip visiting several significant temples in Siem Reap into one-day trip. Angkor Wat, the best example of the classic style of Khmer architecture from the early 12th century, is a not-to-be-missed experience when visiting Cambodia. Other highlights include Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, the Elephants Terrace, and Ta Prohm - all are gorgeous and worth a visit.
- Private Tour
- Daily Departure!
Siem Reap Angkor Temples Tour full day
8:00am. Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Siem Reap. You will have full day to visit the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat’s five towers symbolize Meru’s five peaks - the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat, the ocean beyond.
Have lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon. Visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12th century): See the South Gate (with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk), Bayon Temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), the Elephants Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and Ta Prohm. The latter is a beautiful jungle temple that has been relatively untouched since it was discovered and retains much of its mystery. Tour finishes at 6:00pm at your hotel in Siem Reap.
Tour Cost included:
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Cambodia traditional food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Your currency: ($)
- Number in Group
- Validity until 31st of December 2015 Price per person in US$ in party of
- US$ 127
- US$ 91
- US$ 80
- US$ 70
- US$ 64
- US$ 59