Vung Tau was known as Cap Saint-Jacques under French occupation. It is just 125 km southeast of Ho Chi Minh City . Once this seaside resort was a popular beach destination for French and American service man.
Vung Tau is one of the popular seaside resorts of Vietnam with sandy beaches, transparent warm blue water all the year round.
Vung Tau offers a good relaxation trip on prime beach caressed by the cool breeze from transparent warm blue waters.
Vung Tau Tour full day
8:00am: Pick up from your hotel in HCMC and drive to Vung Tau via immense rubber, cashew nut plantation and scenic rice fields.
Arrive Vung Tau, visit Niet Ban Tinh Xa, Nirvana Meditation Retreat and Thich Ca Phat Dai, a A Buddhist Shrine, French-built Light House. Lunch at a local restaurant.
Continue to visit Giant Jesus and have swim at VungTau prime beach. Drive back to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. Tour finishes at 5:00 pm at your hotel.
Tour Cost included:
- Meal as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Private Transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge
Tour Cost Non Included:
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Your currency: ($)
- Number in Group
- Validity until 31st of December 2015 Price per person in US$ in party of
- US$ 134
- US$ 92
- US$ 75
- US$ 64
- US$ 59
- US$ 54